October's Astrological Events | Nuit
Happy Libra Season and welcome to the review of October’s Astrological events 💫. Let’s see what the universe has planned for us this autumn!
You may think of Libra as pleasant, harmonious energy and while it is, October 2019 is a little different than the flirty lovefest you would expect Libra to be. This year, as the Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars make their way through Libra, it creates squares between two of the most intense planets in astrology, Saturn and Pluto. Check where these planets fall in your natal chart for better understanding their impact. You may find through this month, you feel an irresistible urge to regenerate, renew and perhaps even reinvent yourself. October’s cosmos creates an opportunity to illuminate where you feel stagnant in your life and how you can transform. This call for transformation may show up especially in the realm of the interpersonal relationships in our lives, with much of our focus on the role that other people play in our lives and how we can transform our dynamic with them.
Pluto goes direct at the beginning of the month, giving us the green light for how to transform our reality but we may feel a little stagnant until October 7. Sun square Saturn will make us feel like we can’t move forward like we’re blocked by forces beyond our control. Pay attention to any important revelations around this week for what (or who) weighs you down.
When Venus enters Scorpio, we aren’t in the mood for any surface-level connections. We want people’s soul or nothing at all – fear not the depth! You may find you’re more interested in spending time with people who you have a deep, intimate, soul connection with. Your hobbies may veer towards the occult or the spiritual – allow yourself to explore the depth of your soul, whatever that may mean for you. When Venus opposes Uranus Oct. 12, we could receive a shake-up around love, money or pleasure, so expect the unexpected. With Venus in Scorpio, the changes could be on a deep psychological level that prompts a deeper inner transformation.
With the energy shifting in Scorpio, we are given quite a few oppositions to Uranus throughout the month. This indicates we will be receiving some unexpected news in our lives that may be the catalyst for these changes. Take it all in stride, and trust that these changes are what’s best for your soul’s growth! Lean into them rather than clinging onto what was – Scorpio energy is the reminder that our only choices are to let go, or be dragged!
Towards the end of the month, the energy gets more ethereal and could be a powerfully spiritual, renewing time. The deep waters of Neptune in Pisces make harmonious connections to Mercury and Venus towards the end of the month, making it a blissful time for art, spiritual renewing, harmony, bliss. Spiritually, we can be into a totally different space by end of the month and have made some very profound discoveries.
When Mercury goes retrograde at the end of the month, we are gifted a slowdown, where we are given an opportunity to breathe and reflect on all of our changes, revelations, and transformations that occurred in October.
October’s Astrological Events
October 1st: Venus (Libra) square Pluto (Capricorn):
- Venus, the goddess of love, beauty, and money, may feel prompted into transformation as she faces off with Pluto in Capricorn. We may experience a call to transform our romantic relationships, our psychology underlying how we relate with others or create change around our finances.
October 3rd: Pluto direct in Capricorn
- Here, the cosmos gives us a forward motion on the changes in our lives and the world we’ve been contemplating. What area of your call do you feel call to transform?
October 3rd: Mercury enters Scorpio
- Communication takes a dive into the Scorpionic sea on October 3rd, making the collective much more private, secretive and paranoid than normal. You may feel suddenly inspired to get to the bottom of a situation – researching into a topic obsessively or getting to the truth of a reality in your life.
October 4th: Mars enters Libra
- Here we get a boost around relational affairs, fixating much of our motivation around the people in our lives – business partners, loved ones, mates.
October 7th: Sun (Libra) square Saturn (Capricorn)
- We may feel blocked by the Sun square Saturn energy like we are unable to move forward or enact positive change within our lives. We could be feeling as though we are being trapped from forces beyond our own – like our job, authority figures in our life or the system at large. Don’t lose faith! You’ll get the green light to free yourself from what limits you as we move through the month.
October 7th: Mercury (Scorpio) opposite Uranus (Taurus)
- You may receive a piece of information you were not expecting or get an unusual idea – write it down!
October 8th: Venus enters Scorpio
- Venus dives into the depths of Scorpio, enhancing our desire to get to the SOUL of the matter.
October 12th: Venus (Scorpio) opposite Uranus (Taurus)
- Expect the unexpected around the 12th – you may receive a shake-up around love, money or pleasure within your life.
October 13th: Full Moon in Aries
- Here the sun in Libra, representing others, opposes the full moon in Aries, representing the self. There may be illumination in regards to how you enact boundaries with those around you and if more boundaries are needed. This full moon receives a square from Saturn, so we might feel some frustration around the relationships in our life. Allow the full moon to illuminate what YOU need and who is not contributing to your life. With a trine to Jupiter also hitting this full moon, we will be expanded once we choose ourselves and trim the dead weight.
October 13th: Sun (Libra) sextile Jupiter (Sagittarius)
October 14th: Sun (Libra) square Pluto (Capricorn)
- How do you feel limited? How can you transform to feel more evolved?
October 14th: Mercury (Scorpio) sextile Saturn (Capricorn)
- Concentration is increased and you can make significant, long-lasting strides towards your project.
October 15th: Mercury (Scorpio) trine Neptune (Pisces)
- With this watery trine, the Neptunian waters of Pisces inspires Mercury in Scorpio. The beautiful aspect to write poetry, journal your emotions while taking a bath or have a heartfelt conversation with your loved ones. Allow Scorpio’s deepness and Pisces’ dreaminess to inspire you to do something healing to connect to your own mind and thoughts.
October 19th: Mercury (Scorpio) sextile Pluto (Capricorn)
October 20th: Venus (Scorpio) sextile Saturn (Capricorn)
October 21st: Venus (Scorpio) trine Neptune (Pisces)
- Dreamy aspect that ramps up the romance for our art, our lovers and our lust for life – do something that helps you transcend reality and escape into a dream world.
October 23rd: Sun enters Scorpio
- Spotlight on secrets and change
October 25th: Venus (Scorpio) sextile Pluto (Capricorn)
October 27th: New Moon in Scorpio
- Here we can create intense new beginnings. This new moon opposes Uranus, which is the planet of eccentricites and things that are up and down. Huge opportunity to set intentions to shake up your life.
October 27th: Mars (Libra) square Saturn (Capricorn)
- We may feel blocked around how we are able to take action within our lives – may not be the best day to initiate your ideas!
October 28th: Sun (Scorpio) opposite Uranus (Taurus)
October 30th: Mercury (Scorpio) conjunct Venus (Scorpio)
- A beautiful time to communicate to your loved ones how you would like to
October 31st: Mercury retrograde in Scorpio
- The communicative planet begins its journey backwards, reviewing all of the surprises that have occurred throughout the month
Now that you know what are this October’s astrological events, download the app and be the first to know how October’s astrological events impact your life and your relationships!